- Do you feel bloated, wake up in the morning with sheet marks all over your body?
- Do you feel swollen legs, arms and belly?
- Even lying on the pillow for a few minutes, is your face full of marks for a long time?
This can cause tiredness, stress, skin pain, increased cortisol which is one of the cancer-causing hormones and other discomforts.
2—Decreased Cortisol (Stress Hormone): Cortisol levels are reduced when you receive lymphatic drainage treatment. And you will still feel immense relaxation as a result.
3- Pain Relief: Lymph buildup in certain areas due to poor circulation can cause swelling from excess fluid. When the lymph nodes are decongested, the pain and swelling go away.
4– Draining action: this is the basis of lymphatic drainage. Once toxins are mobilized, the rest of the actions can take place.
- lymphedema following breast cancer surgery.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: This is ongoing arthritis in your joints causing joint pain, swelling and stiffness.
- Fibromyalgia: This condition causes chronic muscle and joint pain.
- Lipodema: This happens when excess fat accumulates in your lower body, blocking your lymphatic pathway and causing lymphedema.
- Post lipo surgery: helps with the swelling, bruises, and is a massive pain relief.
I usually say to my clients forever. Because massage is a blessing therapy you can have to stay healthy, feel young, get to relax and than energised. It means Feel Better Now and Forever.